Friday, August 13, 2010

Life has been exciting!

Hey everybody.......I am getting so much positive feedback concerning my YouTube Channel videos and I appreciate the love. I really feel I am on to something with showing a side of New York City with the unique and interesting people and events I see. I love reading the feedback and am easily reached @ JoeyBoots@aol.com.

During my days out and about in The Big City I post pics I think you'd enjoy along with a running commentary directly to my Facebook page via my blackberry.......friend me here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=690621350

Check & subscribe to my videos from The Greatest and Most Exciting City on Earth:

www.youtube.com/user/joeyboots

Follow me on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/JoeyBoots


**Do something nice for someone today and don't tell anyone you did it**

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the pics. BTW...Posted your link on my blogroll. Hope it nets you more viewers. [My wife is a huge fan of yours.]

    http://jesseacohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you're like 400 pounds and that MJ impersonator was like 125 soaking wet and you were scared about to call the cops? LMAO. What a fat ass loser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the hell..all you do is fucking mess with people and cause fucking problems.
    "do something nice for someone" AHHH..HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA.
    holy crap man.
    maybe you are mentally ill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn you're fat! And you seem slightly retarded. Why did your mother even decide to have a fat loser like you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your stuff... the crazy lady in the subway; come on, she finds it fine to yell and cuss at the mta worker, but you filming her in public was so inappropriate to her... get a life lady! HA! Love the stuff dude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a fucking WIN sir ! This red-head whore is such an annoying piece of crap. They lied so much when this guy came.

    "He said that he will attack women" - So full of shit ! They try to get their rights while they're so full of crap !

    THEY SHOULD BE REALLY CLEANING HIS APARTMENT WITH THEIR TONGUES AND FACES.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go on with your stuff, HATERS GONNA HATE.

    ReplyDelete